If you’ve just collected Nemesis and aren’t sure where to start equipping it, our Building the Fantasy Nemesis Tower is here to help. In this guide, we’re rounding up the best gear you can use to smash through the toughest content. We’ll also include all the information you need to know about Nemesis, including his weapon of choice, skills, abilities, skins, and more.
Tower of Fantasy is a Genshin Impact-like gacha RPG that gives you a wide open world to explore, lots of characters (Simulacra) to collect, and a wide variety of challenging content to tackle. If you’re a fan of Genshin Impact, Assassins Creed, or any other RPG of that ilk, we recommend checking this out.
We’ve also put together a Tower of Fantasy King build, as well as gathered the latest Tower of Fantasy codes and ranked characters in our Tower of Fantasy tier list. Be sure to check them out as well.
Building the Fantasy Nemesis Tower
Tower of Fantasy isn’t available yet, so we’re not sure which version of Nemesis is the best yet. Of course, we’ll update this guide as soon as we have an idea, so be sure to bookmark this page and come back soon.
In the meantime, here’s everything you need to know about Nemesis.
Who is Nemesis?
Nemesis is both a human and a robot simulacrum. She is a former angel who was transformed by Sage into the weapon she is today.
Where can I see Nemesis gameplay?
Over on the official Twitter account, Hotta Studios showed off Nemesis gameplay that includes a showcase of his abilities and skins. check it out here.
What is Nemesis’ weapon?
Nemesis wields Venus, a pair of twin laser guns that decimate opponents with a variety of precise deadly attacks.
What about Nemesis’ abilities?
Nemesis can perform the following abilities:
- normal attack: On the ground, use Venus to attack five times in a row
- Air Attack: While airborne, press normal attack to attack five times in a row
- Forward Continuation: Fire a laser-guided missile at the target and deal damage
- Dual focus: Hold a normal attack to charge a shot and unleash an electrified bullet that explodes on hit
- Twin focus: Venus fires a charged orb that travels forward a set distance and explodes on contact with targets and generates a slowing magnetic field
- Parallel beams: Venus fires a pair of parallel energy beams to damage targets
- Pulse lock: Venus fires a guided missile that explodes on contact with enemy targets and knocks the targets down
- Particle Beam Burst: Venus fires a cross-shaped beam at the ground, creating an unstable area and reducing the movement speed of targets and dealing damage
Are there other Tower of Fantasy Nemesis skins?
Yes, there is another skin for Nemesis and we have included a screenshot of it below.